Search This Blog

Ties That Bind New Cover!

Monday, June 25, 2012





Kate Yager never had a father, and she never minded - until her mom died. Now, acting on the name called out on her mother's deathbed, Kate has moved to San Francisco and gotten herself hired by the man she suspects to be her dad. As if a new job, new apartment, and new parent weren't enough, Kate finds herself head-over-heels in lust with a complete stranger she met at an art show. A stranger who, she later finds out, happens to work in her office.
As her relationships with her friends and father grow stronger, Kate has to confront the decisions of her past to find out whether she can love the man who gave her up, love the man who loves her truly, and even whether she can love herself.


Goodreads Summary

*Please Refer to the Other Ties That Bind post for full review*

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Ooh I love that cover with the shoes on it! :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    I love this cover! And it has purple! :D lol

  1. ohhh, I love me some purple shoes :)

  1. I need a pair!! Love the shoes <3 book sounds like a fun read too!

  1. The cover definitely stands out! I haven't heard of this book before, thanks for sharing.

  1. I love those shoes! They look great on the cover. :)

  1. Lili said...:

    Ah, I absolutely love those shoes! Confession: they're the color of my bedspread because I love the color purple. I want a pair! lol

    Thank you for sharing this reveal!

  1. Heather H said...:

    purple .. my favourite colour !! i love this new cover too !

  1. Pam said...:

    Although the cover is clean and simple, it really is nice. I particularly like the use of purple in it. Some of my favorite book covers are purple. :)

    Pam